Excellence in home fragrance is a hallmark that is to be truly admired. Established in 1999, Voluspa exudes a passion for creating beautiful home fragrance products in modern, considered packaging. From their base in Southern California, USA, Voluspa’s creators use only the finest ingredients sourced sustainably from around the globe and draw on extensive botany and essential oil knowledge to craft truly inspired scented candles, diffusers and room sprays. For their exquisite candles, Voluspa's custom natural coconut wax blend holds a high percentage of exclusive fragrance and burns clean - up to 90% cleaner than a soy wax candle.
Each candle is:
- a coconut wax blend
- 100% natural wicks
- hand-poured in the USA
- not tested on animals
- beatuifully boxed and presented in an embossed glass jar with textured lid (which can be used to extinguish the candle flame and keep dust off the candle when not in use). Once the candle is used up, the beautiful jar is perfect for flowers, pencils and paintbrushes, keepsakes, nuts or sweet treats, and so much more.
- phthalates, parabens & sulfate-free
- Burns for ~ 100 Hours
- 9.5cm x 13cm
- Containing essential oils of amber resin, sandalwood and a touch of neroli, Baltic Amber will fill your living space with its warm, sensual aroma. Presented in a stylish amber-hued glass that has been expertly embossed with Voluspa's signature Japonica motif.
Goji Tarocco Orange
- Goji Tarocco Orange candle is a home fragrance classic. Fragrant notes of zesty Italian tarocco orange, juicy mangoes and Himalayan goji berries combine to create an uplifting candle experience.
Japanese Plum Bloom
- Japanese Plum Bloom is a reverie of fragrant plum flowers inspired by springtime in Japan - delicate pink flower petals give way to ripe plum fruit and crushed blackcurrants, while a trail of woodsy vanilla Incense lingers in the cool air to create a fragrant daydream, materialised and shared.
- This exquisite candle combines aromas of Japanese cypress, Moso bamboo and sensual black musk and is sure to make its way into your all-time favourites.
- Santiago Huckleberry is an immaculate fragrance infused with delicious notes of ripe huckleberries, vanilla pods and sweet sugar cane. With discerning Japanese inspiration, beautiful hues glimmer as the flame illuminates delicate embossing of the glass vessel.
- An elevated take on a classic home fragrance, Santal Vanille marries creamy notes of French bourbon vanilla anchored by warm woody notes of oud and exotic sandalwood. Smooth and sensual, admirers of vanilla will adore this scent.
- This much loved Yashioka Gardenia Candle features sublime notes of tuberose layered with delicate Yashioka Gardenia.
Apple Blue Clover
- At sunrise, fresh clover springs from morning grass while violet emerges to meet it. Collectively breathing and sighing with spring's freshness, roses, lily of the valley, cucumber, jasmine and melon blossom at once to create an extraordinary bouquet.
- Forbidden Fig unearths the pure magnificence of the wild fig tree. Rooted down in the dry sun-drenched soil, smooth white bark unfolds with fragrant facets of lush green leaves. This matriarch of the orchard is crowned with succulent dark fruits, filled with coveted sweet nectar and armed with sophisticated woody stalks. The rustling wind sweeps up the essence of plump wild berries and fallen crushed leaves, leaving you with an aromatic fragrance so sweet and alluring that it earns its name - Forbidden Fig.