This set of 10 stackable learning blocks from Beatrix Potter offers hours of fun and learning!
These Peter Rabbit blocks have numbers 1-10, letters A-Z, and a various bright shape and colours printed on their sides. This toy is designed not only to amuse and delight, but to inspire playful discovery and learning that is fun.
- Assists with the development of motor and problem solving skills as well as recognition of numbers, alphabet letters, colours, characters, shapes and sizes
- 10 sturdy, educational blocks with simple, clear images that help your child's identification skills
- Blocks stack approx. 90cm tall
- Made from coated paperboard which easily wipes clean
- Blocks nest inside each other for easy storage, and are presented in a branded gift box
Suitable for ages 6 months+
The tale of Peter Rabbit is one of the world's best-loved children's books and was created by the legendary author and illustrator, Beatrix Potter in 1902. The story has never been out of print since it was first published by Frederick Warne & Co. (today an imprint of Penguin Random House Children's) and has sold in excess of 45 million copies globally. Today over 2 million of Potter's 'Little Books' are sold globally each year, whilst Peter Rabbit has appeared on books and merchandise in more than 110 countries throughout the
top of page
bottom of page