These substantial 8.7-ounce / 246 gram bars contain only the finest ingredients - pure vegetable palm oil, glycerine, and rich, moisturizing shea butter. Each piece is triple-milled and handmade in Sussex, England, where our artisanal soap maker oversees every step of the process. Such painstaking care ensures a product that is thoroughly-blended, firm, long lasting, and silky smooth.
Created by Michel Design Works.
Made in England.
8.7 oz. | 246 g
Size: 4.4 x 2.75 x 2'' / 11.1 x 7 x 5.1 cm
- Soothing combination of freesia and Asian pear with hints of musk, vanilla, and coconut.
- Edelweiss, peony and mimosa tinged with fresh greenery and a hint of pine.
- The freshness of linen with powdery floral undertones of violet, carnation and lily of the valley.
- Citrus notes of lemon and mandarin enhanced with green basil leaf.
- Primrose, magnolia, honeysuckle, and apple with base notes of mimosa and musk.
Oatmeal & Honey
- Oatmeal and honey combined with sweet acacia and powdery orange flower.
- As sweet and delicious as ride berries, this fresh collection is equally a home in the kitchen and on the porch or patio.
- Rich shea butter with drops of vanilla, orchid blossom, and almond milk.
- Marine greenery touched with peach, sandalwood, and melon.
- Royal rose with notes of amber, apple, vanilla, and musk. Roses symbolize love, gratitude, grace, and joy. Their colors and scents are classic and yet forever in fashion.
- Gardenia and plum blossom with swirls of bergamot and toffee. This striking, sophisticated design in shades of sepia, black, and white is matched with a rich, complex scent.