Originating in the small Southern France village of Laguiole in 1829, Laguiole has a long history. The knives were originally designed by French blacksmith Pierre-Jean Calmels and had Spanish influences.
The recognisable bee on the handles was first used as a symbol of immortality and resurrection first adopted by Napoleon. Laguiole knives were historically gifted through generations as a symbol of friendship.
- Made in Thiers, France.
- A wooden box to protect the knives and forks set.
- Iconic bee symbol.
- Curved handles.
- Durable and rust resistant.
- Hand wash only.
- Thoroughly dry after washing.
- 6 x stainless steel forks.
- 6 x stainless steel knives.