Embossed with l’abeille - the historic bee used to represent Napoleon's empire, our glassware collection has both charm and distinction. The bee is also a symbol of the South of France and its magical countryside. The collection’s charming bees and pure, modern silhouette make this ultra-versatile set perfect for both casual entertaining and everyday use.
Crafted in France by La Rochère, known for high-quality artisanal glassware for more than 500 years (since 1475), each exceptionally clear and durable glassware adds a touch of the French countryside to the table.
- Expertly crafted from clear pressed glass with fire-polished rims.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- 9 cm diameter x 15 cm height
- 8.5cm diameter x 10.5cm height
- 13.8cm diameter x 8.8cm height
- 11.5cm diameter x 15.7cm height
- 18cm height - 1 litre capacity