But First Tea
- We all need a little something to kick start our day – a cup or two of this breakfast blend is the perfect wake up call. Akin to a traditional Earl Grey, this is a citrusy affair that combines Sri Lankan black tea with orange, lemon and floral flavours that is sure to put a spring in your step!
- Steep at 100C for 3 – 5 minutes
- Black tea, Bergamot, Orange, Lemon, Cornflower
- Made in NSW, Australia
Being a mum is hard work, and on those days when we fumble around in a sleep deprived fog uninterrupted sleep seems like a long-gone luxury.
Our Sleep Mama tea is a soothing, caffeine-free blend of organic leaves including Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Rooibos and Valerian Roots, which aim to calm the body and mind and prepare it for bedtime. It’s a perfect combination to ensure a good night’s rest. There is something about a nice soothing cup of tea at night, the very act of brewing tea and sipping on it is a calming ritual which will help you wind down after a busy day. So sip away, rest your head, and sleep tight mama!
- Steep for 5 mins at 100c.
- Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Rooibos, Valerian Root, Cinnamon Chips, Lemon Peel.
- Made in NSW, Australia.