- Each fragrance is available as a single boxed soap or as a soap and soap dish set in a matching gift box
- Each soap is 150g | 5.03 o.z.
- Soap dishes measure 10cm x 14.4cm
- Soaps are from Fragonard's Provence collection
- Made in France
Founded in 1926 in Grasse, Fragonard is a French perfumery that offers a unique olfactory journey in Paris. Fragonard features a magnificent collection of ancient and rare perfume bottles, and quickly became a brand noted for excellence in the world of fragrance.
Belle D' Arles
- Similar to an Antique bas relief, this soap pays homage to the Camargue capital. Its creamy foam perfumes the skin with delicate notes of neroli. Fragonard's Belle D'Arles is a scent synonymous with a good disposition. Bergamot nestles with neroli in the top notes of this scent with peach, revealing a heart of orange blossom absolute that rests on a musky base.
Beau De Provence
- Sculpted with figs, this perfumed Fragonard soap is a fragrant hymn to the Provençal terroir. Its foam releases the scent of the sunny maquis. Beau De Provence is a scent that marries a tart top note of grapefruit and combined with an irresistible duo of fig and bergamot. It offers a fresh heart note of mint, basil, and ylang-ylang. The base releases nomadic notes of Atlas cedar, Indonesian patchouli, and Javanese sandalwood and vetiver.
Belle De Grasse
- Beautiful Mimosa has left its imprint on this sculptural soap. The incomparable fragrance, reminiscent of the bright winters of Grasse. Fragonard's Belle De Grasse scent is an olfactory rustle of violet leaves over a drop of bergamot essence that reveals a heart of mimosa absolute and orange blossom, underscored by lilac. The base note of heliotrope is enriched with an intense musk.