Choose from a variety of timeless fragrances from Acca Kappa. These 15mL Eau de Parfums are the perfect size for your purse, handbag, or travelling. Dainty glass bottles and chrome lids compliment the beautifully coloured product logos.
Established in Treviso, Italy in 1869, Acca Kappa still operates today as a family company. Acca Kappa create fragrance, body, hair and wellness products that are renowned around the world for their superior quality and timeless design.
- A new olfactory experience, Acca Kappa pays tribute to one of the world's great city's and a much loved natural event - the annual blooming of Japanese cherry blossoms. Experience notes of nashi and neroli dancing atop heart notes of freesia, cherry blossom, water lily, rose, and an elegant base of heliotrope, musk and sandalwood. Let the wonder of springtime blooming be a part of you. Close your eyes and imagine millions of delicate cherry petals layering the iconic streets of Tokyo.
Mandarin & Green Tea
- Discover Acca Kappa's Mandarin & Green Tea - a lively Eau de Parfum that captures the intensity of the light, the warmth of the sun and the vital energy released by the aromas of the Mediterranean citrus. A fresh, vibrant fragrance that celebrates the bright encounter between green tea and the essential oils of orange, grapefruit, mandarin and Italian bergamot, with subtle undertones of rose and musk.
- Celebrating Acca Kappa's 150th year, MyScent 150 discloses an exquisite fragrance of Orris concrete, mysterious and beautifully powdery like the iris flower itself. Experience a synergic union between two souls: one more masculine – rich in incense and benzoin, with spicy and subtly oriental nuances – and one plainly feminine – enclosing the unique iris powder, warmly blended with some engaging hints of vanilla and amber. A sparkling twist is added by the fresh and bright scents of Italian bergamot and vetiver.
- Acca Kappa's Tilia Cordata is a fresh flowery fragrance with a touch of musk. It encapsulates the delicacy and elegance of Italian linden flowers, with top notes of Italian bergamot, lemon, petit grain, neroli, above floral heart notes of linden blossom, magnolia, jasmin, rose, and a rich base of cedarwood, amber, tonka bean, musk.
Black Pepper & Sandalwood
- Winner of the prestigious Art and Olfaction Award, Acca Kappa's Black Pepper & Sandalwood Eau de Parfum opens with fresh accents of Italian bergamot, balsam fir, saffron, davana along with spicy notes of elemi. The heart holds the preciousness of Damascus Rose enveloped by mysterious waves of oud, cinnamon, intense notes of black pepper and earthy agarwood. The deep woody drydown is conveyed by the sensual sandalwood aroma. This together with Haitian vetiver, cypriol, cedarwood, and black musk amplifies the preciousness of the fragrance.
Vaniglia Fior di Mandorlo
- Acca Kappa's magnificent Vaniglia Fior di Mandorlo Eau de Parfum opens with elegant fresh notes of Italian bergamot and jasmin. In the heart notes, delicate almond blossom and seductive vanilla bloom with their warm, sweet and enveloping scents. The woody, ambery, powdery and musky dry down reinforces the diffusion and amplifies the character of the fragrance.
- Acca Kappa's Ode Eau de Parfum is evocative of mystic oriental nights with magical spices and heavy woods. The sensory journey begins with ginger, cumin, saffron and strawberry that meets the sensuality of carnation, orris, olibanum, rose and cistus atop a woody base of oud accord, guaiacwood, cedar wood, sandalwood, patchouli and vetiver... an ode to intense human virility.
- In Italian tradition to receive Calycanthus flowers is to receive a gift of loving care. Acca Kappa Calycanthus Eau de Parfum exudes an intense white floral perfume characterised by warm vibrant tones. This international best-seller is delightfully seductive and unforgettable, paying homage to Calycanthus's soft white flowers with their intensely stunning fragrance. Opening notes of Italian bergamont, plant sap and neroli intertwine with captivating heart notes of jasmine stephanotis, calycanthus, cyclamen and peony, with a sweet dry down of peach, orange blossom, honey and musk.
Muschio Bianco (White Moss)
- Acca Kappa's long lasting White Moss Eau de Parfum surrounds the body with the freshness of an Italian spring. Bask in a harmonious blend of sweet, sensual notes... lemon, Italian bergamont, Mediterranean Juniper and citrus accord atop decadent aldehyde, cardamom, lavender, sweet woods, mellowing down to white musk, amber accord and cedar wood. A favourite for both men and women!
- Acca Kappa's Giallo Elicriso Eau de Parfum takes its inspiration from the magical coastline of the Mediterranean... its islands and peninsulas. This distinctly masculine scent has a fresh, spicy, woody appeal with top notes of diamanté citron, aqua and violet leaves, heart notes of helichrysum, white pepper and nutmeg, on a cedarwood - vetiver base.
- Acca Kappa's warm and enchanting Wisteria Eau de Parfum marries notes of sicilian lemon, Italian bergamot, exotic fruits and ripe melon. Heart notes of wisteria, white lily, magnolia, lilac and base notes of heliotrope, amber, vanilla, musk and sandalwood complete this unforgettable parfum.
Fior d' Aqua
- a vibrant creation of the sea... an absolute celebration of the magnificence of nature. The scents olfactory palette evokes the colors, perfumes and emotions of the sea... creating a wave of emotions that makes the senses vibrate. The fragrance expertly marries notes of grapefruit, petitgrain, rose and ozonic, above heart notes of orange blossom, lily of the valley, jasmin, and amber, finishing with an immersive patchouli, musk, red seaweed, datura, sandalwood and exotic benzoin.